Vitarock Supplier Code of Conduct:
All product and service vendors must meet minimum standards of conduct in both their internal operations and in their own supply chains, supporting Vitarock's Pure, Green, Safe & Fair mission.
1. Sustainability standards are in place that exceed legal minimum requirements.
2. Materials or ingredients sourced in conflict zones must be accompanied with certification proving their ethical harvest or production. Certified Fair Trade, or fairly-traded are preferred. Organic or organically-sourced are preferred.
3. Employees must be freely and fairly employed and at least 18 years of age.
4. Toxic components or ingredients are strictly prohibited as are production processes that are hazardous to human and environmental health.
5. Ingredients in supplement or cosmetic formulas must not include substances banned or restricted by the Environmental Working Group and all their consumer product guides.
6. Corporate communications, political affiliations, and internal policies (including hiring) must not incite or promote harm, violence, misinformation or discrimination as defined in Canada's Human Rights Act.